search instagram arrow-down

15161718192021
22232425262728
293031

Join 1,643 other followers

Pages

Tags

2005 trip 2013 architecture art art and art history Barcelona Brasov Bucovina Chefchaouen Chicago christmas christmas cookies culture dining Estonia Fes Fes el Bali Fez Finland firenze Florence flowers France Gaudi Germany helsinki History italy Kate Lagos La Sagrada Familia London Luxembourg maroc Marrakesh Meknes Moldavia Monastery Morocco Museum Nigeria old city old medina painted monastery Paris photograph photographie photography Piazza San Marco restaurant romania Rome Russia Saint Petersburg sculpture shopping sightseeing sight seeing Sinaia six sisters and a niece! Spain Stephen III of Moldavia Tallinn Texas Texas Hill Country tourists transportation travel Travel and Tourism UK venezia Venice Wales walking World Heritage Site

Instagram

There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.

22 comments on “Venice: My Father’s visit in 1965

1. Jody and Ken says:

Super photos–walk you back in time. Ken

2. strutdogg says:

Reblogged this on strutdogg and commented:
    i love it

3. sarahjaneprosetry says:

I have been in love with Venice since I learned of it. These are amazing, make me want to be there now!

4. Penny says:

Great photos! very lucky you!

1. marthapfeil says:

thank you. I appreciate how lucky i am!

5. hutchphotography2020 says:

Very cool. Great you have these.

1. marthapfeil says:

the only reason I have them is because he became intrigued with the digital cameras so I got him one and he started taking pictures of his pictures. He was older then, if you look closely you can see his reflection in one of these photographs. He just celebrated his 90th birthday and still critiques any picture one of us kids take!

2. marthapfeil says:

birthday and still critiques any picture one of us kids take! We do still have the originals since he was a professional photographer, these original photographs are about 8 x 10 .

6. alangent says:

These are so atmospheric, thanks for sharing them and for stopping by my blog.

1. marthapfeil says:

thanks for the comment. love your blog.

7. Md. Alsanda says:

Thank you for the visits and the following 🙂

8. These are wonderful.

1. marthapfeil says:

thank you. My father was a professional photographer. Appreciate your good eye!

9. Jim Norwood says:

Your father does wonderful work!

1. marthapfeil says:

thank you. we just celebrated his 90th birthday. He was a professional photographer after he got out of the Army. These were just what he liked to do before he got into the business.

10. Thank you very much, Your photos are so professional, photography is a art.
    It is like to write because one photo can say more than 1000 words!
    Iam so so happy that you like my blog 😀 very nice of you ;D

11. Wow, nice blog 😀

1. marthapfeil says:

Thank you. Your pictures are amazing. Love your blog.

1. So nice that you like it, It means a lot! 😀

1. marthapfeil says:

My father was a professional photographer so I love to look at people’s work and yours is truly wonderful. love your blog, it is really nice.