search instagram arrow-down

9101112131415
16171819202122
232425262728

Join 1,642 other followers

Pages

Tags

2005 trip 2013 architecture art art and art history Barcelona Brasov Bucovina Chefchaouen Chicago christmas christmas cookies culture dining Estonia Fes Fes el Bali Fez Finland firenze Florence flowers France Gaudi Germany helsinki History italy Kate Lagos La Sagrada Familia London Luxembourg maroc Marrakesh Meknes Moldavia Monastery Morocco Museum Nigeria old city old medina painted monastery Paris photograph photographie photography Piazza San Marco restaurant romania Rome Russia Saint Petersburg sculpture shopping sightseeing sight seeing Sinaia six sisters and a niece! Spain Stephen III of Moldavia Tallinn Texas Texas Hill Country tourists transportation travel Travel and Tourism UK venezia Venice Wales walking World Heritage Site

Instagram

No Instagram images were found.

Marrakesh: Spice Shop Prix Affiche

6 comments on “Marrakesh: Spice Shop Prix Affiche

1. John says:

Looks lovely, such an extensive range of herbs and spices! Would love to visit this one day 🙂

1. marthapfeil says:

It truly is amazing!

2. Hike a Pup says:

Not sure what you are saying here. I was in Morocco for 2 weeks and dealt with many markets..found one in Marakesh with price tags showing. What a relief to my husband and me. We then bought 4 small carpets and a blanket. I planned to share the info about that store to the travel company we were with so that other travelers can wait for it through their trip for the great artisans’ area that we found . If people want to know go to my blog and let me know that I should put in the time to share with all. I have lots of other photos and thoughts to share about Morocco at my blog. Outdoorsindoors.wordpress.com

1. marthapfeil says:

I will be sue to check out the information on your site. We likes the ensemble artisanal because it has fixed prices and we weren’t very big on haggling.

1. Hike a Pup says:

Yes me too. I can not tell if your photo shows the one we discovered.

1. marthapfeil says:

Maybe so.. It was the biggest one like that in Marrakesh